Dirigo is an International Student Film Festival directed and produced by BA (Hons) Film & Media Arts Production students from University Centre Weston. This festival aims to inspire and showcase the creativity of student filmmakers worldwide. It is an open festival with no set boundaries; we actively encourage new styles, voices and direction.
We will be returning to the Arnolfini in Bristol for our festival screening on Friday the 26th of January 2024.
We are now open for entries!
This year’s Team is:
- Festival Directors – Alistair Cameron, Jake Britton
- Festival Producer – Nate Sadler
- Editor – Alfie Walsh
- Social Media – Meg Moody
- Graphics – Lucy Boardman
- Executive Producer – Richard Edkins & Ross Bliss
To find out more about the Film and Media Arts Production, click here.
Dates and Deadlines
- October 10, 2023 – Opening Date
- November 17, 2023 – Earlybird Entry Deadline
- December 8, 2023 – Main Entry Deadline
- January 5, 2024 – Late Entry Deadline
- January 15, 2024 – Notification Date
- January 26, 2024 – Event Date
For more information and to find out about last year’s winners, click here.
See the trailer below!