December Trainline Disruption
Great Western Railway (GWR) has announced industrial strike action that will affect GWR and CrossCountry rail services on Thursday 7…
Stiles and Drewe Success for UCW
Huge congratulations are in order for the writers and performers of new musical, The Circle which won the esteemed Stiles…
Former Detective Fascinates Students in Guest Lecture
In a gripping session, former detective for Gloucestershire Constabulary Tony Jay captivated BA Hons Uniformed and Public Services students with…
Kam’s Inspirational Journey to HE Student of the Year
University Centre Weston (UCW) student, Kam, was successfully named the Association of College’s (AoC) Higher Education Student of the Year…
Students Join Forces for a Frighteningly Good Time
Following the success of last year’s ‘Phobia’ Halloween event collaboration at Puxton Park, Further and Higher Education learners from Weston College and University…
UCW Adopts the Halo Code!
Our workplace champions the right of staff to embrace all Afro-hairstyles. We acknowledge that Afro-textured hair is an important part…
- This is an list, which is currently powered by a JSON Looper Provider.
- To adjust its content, locate the “List Item” Element in the outline and go to its “Customize” controls.
- Then, locate the “Looper Provider” control group and click on the “Edit” button for the “Content” control.
- Inside the code editor, you can edit or add new items to the list as you need them.
- The benefit of using a Looper Provider like this is the uniform styling that gets applied to all children.
- If you'd prefer to go manual or style each item differently, simply turn off the Looper Provider / Consumer and go for it!