Counselling and Healthcare
All members of our teams in the Nursing, Counselling and Integrated Mental Health and Social Care Practice Area bring a wealth of experience from varying clinical and academic backgrounds. Some members of the team are also current practitioners.
Not only will you find them passionate about the subject, but also about supporting you throughout your studies. Your time here will install in you the knowledge and skills to become not only an effective graduate but also as an independent, highly competent and compassionate practitioner, who is able to make a difference in people’s lives.
Throughout your time here we will prepare you to become adaptable to the ever-changing and fast-paced healthcare environment.
- Social Worker
- Health Care Practice Manager
- Therapy Professional n.e.c
- Housing Officer
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Child and Early Years Officer
- Youth and Community Worker
- Houseparents and Residential Warden
- Ambulance Staff
- Senior Care Worker
- Care Worker and Home Carer
- Nursery Nurses and Assistant