The South West Skills Campus offers state-of-the-art training facilities dedicated to construction training.
- Large, well-equipped training workshops for each trade area.
- Excellent links with national and local employers to enrich your training.
- Industry-standard materials testing lab.
- Excellent array of tools and equipment, ranging from power tools to digital surveying equipment.
- Carpentry woodworking machine shop, with industry approved machinery.
- Suites of computers with 3D software such as AutoCad.
- Renewable technologies such as biomass and ground- source heat pumps.
- Outdoor working arena.
- Fast, free and secure WiFi connection.
- Specialised software packages for individual subjects.
- A well-resourced library including e-resources and laptop loan service.
- Access to a large number of high specification PCs, laptops, and digital hardware.