Business and Professional Studies
Our suite of Business Management programmes offers a variety of options in how to develop your career. From the traditional BA (Hons) Business Management and Sustainability degree to the more specific BSc (Hons) Project Management.
UCW structures its programmes to include the latest industry insights and provide opportunities for first-class work-based learning. Our business and management courses are led by highly qualified staff who will support you through all your studies.
In additional to the traditional degree routes UCW also offers Professional qualifications with the Chartered Institute Human Resources and People Development (CIPD) or Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), and the Association for Project Managers (APM) along with apprenticeships in the fields of Management, Human Resources and Law. All of which operate on a part-time basis to enable you to study and work at the same time.
- Chief Executive and Senior Official
- Marketing and Sales Director
- Human Resource Manager and Director
- Financial Manager and Director
- Purchasing Manager and Director
- Business and Financial Project Management Professional
- Research and Development Manager
- Financial Institution Manager and Director
- Information Technology and Telecommunication Director
- Property, Housing and Estate Manager
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations Officer
- Legal Professional n.e.c
- Barrister and Judge
- Legal Secretarie