Engineering and Construction
We offer a variety of engineering and construction programmes from the traditional HNC/HND route to the degree apprenticeship route (delivered in partnership with UWE Bristol). The programmes cover a wide range of specialisms, including aerospace, civil, electrical, mechanical, manufacturing and construction and the built environment.
Many are accredited by professional bodies, and all are informed by partnerships with major employers such as Rolls-Royce, Wessex Water and the Ministry of Defence.
Our friendly and challenging learning environment will allow you to thrive. Our experienced professionals and academics will support you throughout your degree and our small class sizes will allow you to get the most out of your lectures and seminars. This ensures that once you have graduated, as well as being an expert in your field, you will also be fully prepared to enter the workplace.
- Electrical Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Production and Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
- Engineering Professional n.e.c.
- Design and Development Engineer
- Energy Plant Operative
- Quality Control and Planning Engineer
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Plumbers and Heating and Ventilating Engineer
- Planning, Process and Production Technician
- Building and Civil Engineering Technician