Welcome to Clearing 2018!
UCAS Clearing is now open. If you have applied to University and haven’t received any offers or not taken up a place, or if you are making a late application, you can still apply for our courses through UCAS Clearing. This process can be quite confusing, so we recommend that you read the advice below and visit the UCAS Clearing page.
Are you already in the UCAS cycle?
- You will automatically be entered into Clearing if you have not accepted a place. If your application was a single choice, you will need to pay an additional £11 to make any new choices through Clearing. If your application was multiple choice, there will be no additional charge.
- Before making any choices through UCAS, you must contact our Admissions Office directly on email@example.com or 01934 411 409 to discuss your application. You must have received a verbal offer before you make an application through UCAS.
- Once you have received a verbal offer, you will be able to add us as an additional choice. Your offer will then be confirmed in writing through UCAS Track.
Are you making a late application?
- The first thing you need to do is contact our Admissions Office directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01934 411 409 to discuss your application. You must have received a verbal offer before you make an application through UCAS.
- Once you have received a verbal offer you will need to pay £24 if you have not been part of this year’s UCAS process and complete a UCAS application. You will not be able to add any choices until the body of your application (personal details, reference etc) has been sent to UCAS.
- Once UCAS have received your application and you are entered into Clearing, you will be able to add us as a choice and your offer will be confirmed in writing through UCAS Track.
Do we have places available on the course you want to study?
We still have limited places available on our courses starting in September. Our Admissions Officer will be able to confirm whether you can still join the programme.
Can you still apply to live in UCW student accommodation?
Yes. Please click here to download our accommodation booklet. While we may not be able to accommodate your first choice, we still have rooms available in some of our properties. You can also contact our Welfare Officer directly on email@example.com or 01934 422 762 to discuss accommodation.
How do you apply for student finance?
Our student finance booklet, which can be downloaded here, is a great place to start! Our Student Finance Officer can also advise on the application process, and can be contacted directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01934 422 757.