HIGHER EDUCATION ONE-TO-ONE INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE SESSIONS WITH UNIVERSITY CENTRE WESTON
Speak to the higher education experts at University Centre Weston (UCW) about anything to do with degree-level study on Monday and Tuesday (18 and 19 January) from 3pm-7pm.
Book your one-to-one 30-minute slot and get all your questions answered on topics such as:
- Why now could be the best time to progress to HE
- How to apply
- Funding your studies
- What support is available to support your welfare and wellbeing
- Course options and where your degree or higher apprenticeship could take you
- What specialist support is available for students with learning differences and/or disabilities
- What is it like to study at UCW?
- Is HE the right choice for you?
This online event is open to everyone - whether you are an existing Weston College learner considering what to do next, someone keen to develop their existing skills and get a higher qualification to open up new employment opportunities, or to pave the way to a complete change in career. The Advice Team is experienced and ready to offer you helpful and friendly advice.